Please note: On the average, your request will be processed within 2– 5 business days from receipt of request. You will be notified if your request cannot be honored within that time frame.
Telephone Repair Trouble Ticket
- Repair – Report a telephone problem
- Add – To install a new telephone extension or phone, fax and/or voicemail for a new user
- Move -To re-locate existing voice services (including fax) to a new location on campus
- Change -To change (add, change or delete) existing services (including fax). (I.e., add a phone line to an existing extension, add voicemail to an existing extension, reset voicemail password, change authorization code, change phone directory name in telephone directory, etc.)
- Disconnect -To remove an existing line and/or telephone/fax
- Long Distance Authorization Code -To request an authorization code for the first time. All faculty and staff needing to make a long distance calls can request a long Distance Code. Please note that proper approval is needed for assignment and area limit.