All systems are currently up and operational.
- The Blackboard upgrade has been completed, and access has been restored for all users. Please report any issues with Blackboard to the Help Desk.
- CUNY/CIS will be performing Network maintenance on Thursday, January 14th from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. While this maintenance is non-intrusive and no service disruption is expected, there is a slight chance of intermittent disruptions during this maintenance window.
- CUNY/CIS and their Hosting partner will be performing CUNYfirst Oracle Database maintenance on Friday, January 15, from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. During this time, the Campus Solution Pillar will be unavailable.
- BCTC will be installing new campus firewalls from 7-9 am on Saturday, January 16th, 2021. These firewalls replace equipment that is nearing end of life and will support higher performance. There will be brief interruptions to the campus internet connections during this time. In addition, all VPN connections that are active at that time will be disconnected and will need to be reestablished. Please monitor BCTC’s social media (bctcbaruch on Twitter and Facebook) for status updates at that time. If you have trouble connecting to services after that service window, please contact the Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to a Central Office Linux servers maintenance on Saturday, January 16th, from 7:00 am until 4:00 pm, the following applications may be intermittently unavailable.
- On Saturday, January 16th between 7:00 am – 3:00 pm, and Sunday, January 17th between 7:00 am – 3:00 pm, CUNY-CIS will be performing maintenance on the CIS-hosted CUNY Staff & Faculty e-mail and messaging infrastructure. During this maintenance window, messaging services and access using Outlook Anywhere, OWA, and mobile devices to the Central Office hosted email platform should not experience any service disruptions for the following users:
- The CUNYfirst hosting service provider has scheduled maintenance for the weekend of January 23-24. CUNYfirst will be unavailable for up to 24 hours. During this maintenance, CUNYfirst will be unavailable. Other applications, such as Blackboard, remain available through the CUNY Login page.