The primary function of the Media Resources Department at Baruch College is to provide audiovisual assistance to the college faculty. In addition, it provides instructional support for video production classes, consultation with faculty on media development and special events support.
- Please read review the documentation and user guides.
- For Technical Assistance, please contact the Help Desk.
- Visit the Smart Classrooms.
- Reserve Audio/Visual Equipment and Services
Media Resources staff offer one-on-one on location tutorial sessions, which can be arranged by contacting the Computing and Technology Help Desk.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- What equipment you are interested in using
- Room location in which you will be teaching
- An ideal time and day
- Your contact information
A staff member from Media Resources will get in touch with you within ONE business day to schedule training. BCTC offers various training sessions related to technology. View training options for more information.