Faculty/Staff Email Configuration Page
- Mobile Device Configuration Guides
- Windows OS Configuration Guides
- Mac OS Configuration Guides
A Note on the Out of Office Agent
If you set your out of office agent to be active, ANYONE who sends you an e-mail from a Baruch or non-Baruch e-mail address will receive an automatic response indicating you are out of the office. The message you specify will be included in the body of the message in the automated response.
- Please keep in mind that when you password changes for logging into your computer, you must change your password on your smart phone device and/or e-mail client off-campus to prevent a disruption in service.
- Some phone providers have different ways to add/remove/edit e-mail accounts on your phone. We have provided the most common way that we have seen with Verizon, Sprint and AT&T. In some cases, users have had to contact their cell phone provider for assistance in modifying or adding an e-mail account to their device.