About CUNYfirst Security Roles
All Baruch faculty and staff have been assigned initial security roles upon activation of their CUNYfirst account. However, roles may need to be revised to include or remove access according to tasks assigned to the individual. Changes are made by the Applications Security Liaison (ASL) team, who have been trained to update roles, based on a security access request form submitted by the requester and approved by business managers.
For most forms, the approval process for a role in CUNYfirst is as follows
- The requester will download and complete the employee information section on the relevant security access request form found at the CUNYfirst Security site. The confidentiality agreement code must be included on the form.
- The requester will provide the from to their manager. The manager will work with the subject matter experts (also known as the business managers) to check-off the roles required for access.
- The manager will complete the managerial approval section and sign the completed form.
- The requester or their manager should submit the form to the business manager via an email to CUNYfirstAccess@baruch.cuny.edu. Please be sure to cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on the email. The email will serve several purposes:
- automatically create a help desk ticket and place the request in a queue.
- alert the business managers that a new request is waiting for their review/approval.
- Once the form is approved by the business manager(s), the form will be processed by the ASL and the roles will be assigned in CUNYfirst.
- The ASL will alert the requester, via the help desk ticket, that their access has been assigned in CUNYfirst.
- The requester will log in to CUNYfirst to confirm their access.